Chirana CH660 LED
Durable commutator micromotor from stainless steel. INTRAMATIC Lux connection. Optimal LED light. High torque controllable at full range of speed 100- 40 000rpm. Air filter. Removable coat sterillisable at 135°C. CHIRANA hose connector.
- Additional information
The electric commutator micromotor with light Chirana CH660 LED belongs to the group of electric powered stomatological instruments, where own micromotor is only an actuator for driving of wide spectrum of micromotor handpieces designated for treatment in dental surgery.
Basic handpieces offered for connection to micromotor are contra angle handpieces (120D, 120, 120L) together with head (168D, 168D/T) and straight micromotor handpiece (110D). Body of micromotor is produced from stainless-steel to minimize the weight of this dental instrument. The hygiene of micromotor is secured by sterilisation at 135°C. The micromotor is connected to dental unit via universal micromotor hose Chirana for micromotors with or without light.
The advantages of this micromotor are low weight, easy handling, high performance and high intensity of light to bring ideal conditions for any dental treatment. The using of “cold light” as LED diode minimizes heating of the instruments from the light. The special optional Slow Speed Regulation module from CHIRANA Medical allows speed control continuously from 60 to 40.000 rpm.
- Power supply: min. 5V (DC), max. 26V (DC)
- Cooling air output: 6-10 l/min. on output of micromotor
- Cooling air input: 28 l/min. on input of micromotor
- Speed: max. 40 000 rpm
- LED intensity: 26000 lux
- Light source: LED diode, placed directly in the motor
- Power of light: recommended 3,5V-3,6V (max. 3,7V); 60-70mA
- Direction of rotation: duplex, left/right
- Torque moment: 35 mNm
- Sterilisation: AUTOCLAVE 135°C
- Connection: universal hose Chirana
- Operating mode: 2,5 min. ON and 7,5 min. OFF
- Weight: 111g