Owandy I-Max 3D Digital Pan – Wall Mounted
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The I-Max 3D is highly compact equipment that takes up zero floor space, so it will never get in your way! This makes it easy to position your patient properly. Weighing just 66kg, the I-Max 3D is the lightest 3D/2D panoramic unit on the market. Its sleek, slender design makes it an attractive and valuable asset for your surgery.
With its multi FoV system, the I-Max 3D can be adjusted to suit all your dental imaging needs, with formats from 9×9 to 5x5cm. Incorporating ALI-S (Automatic Layers Integration System), the unit directly and automatically selects the best sections in order to display – without any operator involvement – a perfect, high definition image.
The I-Max 3D has been designed with a wide range of ingenious programs to help you get the most out of your day-to-day practice. You can scan 3D models to help you set up a treatment protocol for your patients and make surgical procedures easier. You can also export them in STL format, for use with external modelling software.
The I-Max 3D allows you to conduct examinations with various volumes, depending on your practice needs:
- ideal for implantology: 9x9cm for a full mouth, 9x5cm for a full arch,
- also suitable for endodontics, with its small 5x5cm volume.
- All options boast an excellent resolution quality of up to 87μm.
- Class: Class II B / CE0051
- Power supply: 110-120 V, 220-240 V at 50/60Hz
- Rated output voltage: 60 ÷ 80 kV, with 2 kV steps
- Anode current: 2 ÷ 12.5 mA, according to r20 scale
- SID (Source to Image Distance): 520mm
- Total weight (wall-mounted version): 66kg
- Inherent filtration: > 0.5 mm
- HF generator: Constant potential (DC)
- X-ray focus: 0.5mm EN 60336
- Connection : LAN, Ethernet (with dedicated computer)
- Digital sensor: CMOS 144 x 118 mm
- Voxel resolution: 87 µm
- Multi F.O.V: From 9×9 to 5×5 cm
- Exposure time : From 3.20 to 14.4 (2D exams) / From 10.8 to 11.2 (3D exams)
- Enlargement: From 1.25 to 1.28
- Option: Column-mounted version
Owandy Radiology is a leading European manufacturer of dental radiology and imaging software. Owandy hardware and software are used by nearly half of the practitioners in France. Their range of digital radiology solutions is supplied to dentists in 50 countries, on every continent.
Call +1 877-275-1119 For Promotional Pricing!